Tuesday, August 25, 2009

MISTY'S FIRST NIGHT AS A FRISKIE

Misty wan't sure what to think about the new cage in a new room. She hates being caged anyway - so spoiled. She'll dig her food and tear up her litter trying to get my attention. Admittedly, sometimes it works and I'll let her back out for a few minutes after everyone else is put down. A few extra minutes with mom all to herself and a lick of ferratone usually calms her enough that she will then sleep.

Her and Ziggy are still working it out, but it's nothing like the issue I had with Snow and Ziggy, so it will be fine. I happen to love how she gets right up to Ziggy's face and chatters at him and how he just kind of backs off and saunters away. Too funny!

We have a play date scheduled for this coming Saturday with some ferret friends, so I'm looking forward to that. Will probably take Rocky, Milo and George -- they are my easy-going guys.

That's all the news today. More to come!

1 comment:

  1. What a sassy little girl :)
    I'm so glad to hear that the transitioning is going pretty smoothly, all things considered!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online