Sunday, November 15, 2009

HAPPY FERRETS

I think little Angel was happy to be back in the cage with her buddies, Smokey and Baby. She was all curled up in a sack with Smokey this morning. She is looking great, too. She's putting some weight back on and is very energetic. I am sooo happy to see it!

Misty has managed to leave her foot alone, so no more bleeding episodes, thank God!! I just found some more bloody ferret footprints in one of the cages, though (from the other night when it happened). I'm thinking she scraped it and didn't actually bite it. Really, she's being very good about letting me put ointment on it and leaving it alone.

I'm sewing a bunch of bedding from remnants of fabric I had (plus some new I just bought, ugh, can't resist cool fabric...) and am sending a box of hammies and sacks to a ferret rescue up in Baltimore that just rescued 40 ferrets. Need to get it done, so I can do something with this house for the holidays. I have crap strewn all over the place!!

There's today's update! All the other Friskies are just doing great, continuing to bring laughter, love and a whole lot of silliness to my life!!

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear everyone's doing pretty well (hearing about bloody footprints, though, kinda gives me the chills...and I mean I actually got goosebumps for some reason).

    God, I get so jealous when anyone talks about bedding, I swear. I know The Triad doesn't *care*, but I get so tired of just seeing clothes in that cage. But I lack both skill and money, which, you know, is kind of a one or the other type situation...oh, well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it kinda gave me chills looking at them. That was an awful night, ugh....

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey! i just got your comment, and i didn't realize you didn't know about poppy, so here's a link to a pic of her, if you wanna see what she looked like:

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/13776852@N05/1444456577/in/set-72157602166210694/

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online