Monday, January 25, 2010

BAILEY IS INJURED

Shit, crap. I wasn't watching close enough. Milo got ahold of Bailey and, I guess, bit him on top of the head, next to his right ear. He has two blood blisters and it looks awful. I found him hiding behind Keith's bookcase and he cried when I dragged him out. I cleaned it up, checked him over, fed him some duck soup and put him in his cage. He ate some kibble and is now sleeping. I'm jsut watching him now and praying we aren't gonna have an emergency vet visit.

It's my fault. Should've been paying closer attention. I feel awful.

:((((((

1 comment:

  1. stuff like that happens, Susan, it's not your fault. Milo probably just got upset with him and wanted to show the newcomer his place (a little aggressively, maybe, but it's not out of the ordinary).

    You're a good ferrent, don't worry! Just take care of Bailey and yourself, and give that Milo a good talking to!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online